Monday, May 18, 2009

ya ya ya school was great today but something happened you know . im gonna be a waiters for my grade 12 prom night at 20 juny ( it means not me (only), me and my..my all friends is on theyre listed) aaaaaaa i told you cindy 'if were walked down lobby,were gonna burn' ,aaaaa yeah btw ya ya its happend tau ga , they called us when were walked down upstairs, "cindy and then kara her here here) aaaaa god damn,but no prob i think thats gonna be fine and were cool ya cin,ahahah waiters? who's care,i meant no prob la,lagi pula gw jadi waiters not in the real world but is just in our senior high school prom world,rite? ya is just 5 or 6 hours that day,mmmm.. fine.. im not gonna be waiters again after that event rite? ya you guys happy la i meant all my senior .. semoga semuanya lulus ya AMIN amin :) were gonna miss you but wait aaaaa im wearing something weird for that day you know what (white long shirt,black mini skirt with the material fabric,and then black shoes, and wait i missed something oh yeaaaaa i must wearing a scarf, i meant black scarf, o m g god damn im gonna be a real rockin waiters that day..hahahaah look soon but thats my idea,im not gonna be the ugly women okay .. ahahah but its fun will be a lesson for me next time ya ya ya aaaaa today my brother pick me up at school,but what his drop me at citos and then gw harus naik taksi pulang,aaaaaaa klo gitu kenapa jemput coba deh ah,ngeselin deh deh kamu IM COOL GUYS