Tuesday, May 19, 2009

this is my brother reilly mardino he's picked pick me up at school,yea his on time, i thought he will be late again like yesterday pick me up at school,aaaaaa hell ya i told about my love story with ..... hahaahhaah itu deh pokoknya,and then he gave me some KRITIK ' jangan-jangan dia mau.........? ' but thats maybe ya jangan pada ngeres...hahaah gitu deh this is my friend sita i miss aa her so much, i always chatting with her,i always web cam with her,i always told all of my story, she always make me laughed ' and yea im crying when she left me cause she have to go to aceh and not gotta go online again,she will be online when she was on perth' aaaaaaaa lonely im lonely,and then tonight she was sent me text (padahal ada kali 2 atau 3 bulan ga contact) and im so exiteddddddddddddtedted when i read the msg from her,yeaaa and what! when i contact with her , she always getting sick,i dont know why but it's like 'dia dapat kutukan dari aku' ahahahahah damn she tolf me that she's missed me,hey laaaa me too babik eh baby,ahahhaah muach woh basi deh ini friendster,bener2 deh ga tau kenapa lagi pengen buka fs aja gw,udah 1 bulan apa 2 bulan apa 3 bulan ya maybe 1 year ahahah lebay gw..yang jelas BASI